TheAnswer9

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this shaping up to be a shootout at the Kingston corrale or will there be some upsets along the way somewhere??

1 Anderson County vs 4 Seymour--Potentially best of 4 first round match-ups

2 Fulton vs 3 Lenoir City

1 Alcoa vs 4 Loudon

2 Kingston vs 3 Austin-East

Alcoa vs AE and AC vs Fulton match-up loom in the 2nd round!! What does everyone else think??

It's kind of a shame that any of the top four teams won't advance. I think that any of them would represent the region well.

But I think that given the way the bracket is drawn that it will most likely be Fulton vs. AE in the championship. It could be Alcoa instead of AE, but that would be a mild surprise (I expect AE to be out for blood after finishing 3rd in their district). It would be less of a surprise if it was AC instead of Fulton--I've seen Fulton play and look great, and I've seen them play and look mediocre. They'd better have their "A" game against AC.

I seriously doubt that AC has a better shot of winning region than Alcoa. Sure, Alcoa lost to them at home, at the beginning of the season, with 2 or 3 football players just getting backwe were a little rusty, I mean come on we lost to Sequoyah too at the begining of the season. We drilled AC at their place by 30 and we were on a roll, well guess what, we're still on a roll.

Why is everyone talking about Championships and everything else, every team has a hard first game, and cant take anyone lightly. Alcoa has a scrappy Loudon team, and AC has a good Seymour team that can beat any team on any given night, Fulton has a desent LC Squad, and AE has a big Kingston team on their home court.....Good Luck to Everyone

GO TORNADOES