NCS vs McEwen round 3

NCS03

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ha naa McEwen to tuff for ncs, good luck to the McEwen warriors and Daniel Pucket, even though your not my favorite person off the court your one heck of a player on the court.

Ha ha, you have to be kidding right? We beat the crap out of your team so you go for McEwen? Shouldnt you be more worried about how you just got completely blown out by Giles Co.???

how can you say that ncs will definitely beat McEwen. can you even remember when the last time it was that you even beat us. you guys are a good team but to say that you guarantee victory is a bit strong since yall just don't have it when it comes to playing us. Coach Anderson just isn't a miracle worker guys. so just face it yall are definitely going to get beat for like 10 times in a roll. Go puckett

I'll take McEwen again. It sounds like they played well without Puckett for a good part of the game. I don't think NCS can post up Biggs against McEwen like they have been in the tournament. Without a healthy Jarrett Anderson, I can't see NCS outscoring McEwen. He badly missed shots against White House Heritage and apparently didn't take shots against Davidson Academy or drive to goal since he didn't go to the line and only scored 3 points.

NCS won but it was a well fought game all night long...Puckett played pretty well, but seemed fatigue(i guess that could be the 50 laps that he walked around the gym during the entire girls champoinship game).All the haters will have to stop on J. Anderson for a day, because he gave a great pass at the end to biggs to win the game as the time expired.McEwen had its chances with some late free throw misses.Great game for biggs who scored some,but held puckett in check.The game started slow ,with both teams trying to figure out each teams defense.Exciting game along with the rest of the games for DISTRICT 10A.The last three games all were within one point of each other.Houston Co. boys over Davidson Ac. by 1, Houston Co. girls over Davidson by 1(foul at the buzzer on three point shot with the player hitting the first two to win the game), and NCS over McEwen by 2 with a buzzer beater.Great night of basketball.