NCS vs McEwen round 3

NCS03

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to ncs03 and eagles win you guys are stupid. ok ncs fan Nashville Christian was off give me a break. if they were off then we must have been bad off seeing as how this is the first time you guys beat us since i have been alive. and by the way bad coaching how is not being able to handle the press with all guards on your team last year. great coaching strategy . hail to the great anderson you are awesome baby. yeah right quit crying and making excuses you guys aren't going anywhere but to baseball season. good luch McEwen in regions

alright for all those people who hate on ncs b-cuz they know we r better than them may-b yall should stop hatin and admit we r tha best and we r gunna take it all tha way this year david anderson is tha best and will pull a big game in tha next round im estimating 20 or 30 points and jarrett he is bak and in full throtell im seeing 80 to 100% from tha 3 point line i also see cam bigs or as mcewin likes to call him "mutt" o wait mcewin who had tha last second game winning shot for tha eagles??? wat o ya cam did im seeing him with over 20 points next game and our big guy andy im seeing many many rebounds nice talking to yall have a nice night see chumley we do hav class

to ncs03 and eagles win you guys are stupid. ok ncs fan Nashville Christian was off give me a break. if they were off then we must have been bad off seeing as how this is the first time you guys beat us since i have been alive. and by the way bad coaching how is not being able to handle the press with all guards on your team last year. great coaching strategy . hail to the great anderson you are awesome baby. yeah right quit crying and making excuses you guys aren't going anywhere but to baseball season. good luch McEwen in regions

Thanks for the insight. I have fun with Highschool basketball. I love the game. I have a lot of fun posting on coacht and talking with other highschool basketball fans. One thing I dont understand though is why do people have to be so angry all the time. I mean when you look at the big picture there is no basketball game worth getting mad over. Just chill out and have fun man. Having fun is what the game is all about.

Thanks for the insight. I have fun with Highschool basketball. I love the game. I have a lot of fun posting on coacht and talking with other highschool basketball fans. One thing I dont understand though is why do people have to be so angry all the time. I mean when you look at the big picture there is no basketball game worth getting mad over. Just chill out and have fun man. Having fun is what the game is all about.

I totally agree ncs03. i'm getting tired of all the crap i am reading w/ everyone dissing each other. its just a game time to get over it. and i wish people would quit bringing up the "mutt" deal!! not all of mcewen thinks that way just a couple of people and those people are stupid!! i here that the guy is really nice and pretty well mannered. dont judge a book by its cover right?good luck to NCS in the regions bring 10A to the top. i'm depending on yall to win it for 10A. we lost our games last night but those were some hard fought games. especially our boys they fought till the end and didnt give up no matter what...way to go boys that's the best way to play losing or winning never stop working hard!! hopefully now all of the crap b/t mhs and ncs will end and we can all finally pull together.

ncsdavidrulesramalambadingdong....whatever in the heck your username is... the McEwen thing on this thread is OVER! Let it go. Anger is a gift only to those who use it for good. NCS03, myself, and MHScheer are trying to Quantum Leap this thing (you know putting right what once went wrong) buy some igrnorant folk have to stir it back up again. Root for your team, keep and eye on the court, and your mouth closed.

I'M OUT