Blackman vs. Cookeville

Varisty

Well, I thought Riverdale would handle Blackman. Then I thought White Co. would handle Blackman easily. So now I don't know who to pick. I'll say Blackman by 5. I just can't go with Cookeville. I root for White Co. you know. :D

How many free-throws did Blackman shoot in the game against White Co? Were they good calls? Just curious, I thought White Co. was better than that! Better win that consalation game though, don't want to travel to Shelbyville, or do you???

How many free-throws did Blackman shoot in the game against White Co? Were they good calls? Just curious, I thought White Co. was better than that! Better win that consalation game though, don't want to travel to Shelbyville, or do you???

I beleive Blackman attemted 47 freethrows. White Co. intentionally fouled the last several minutes of the game which ran the toal up somewhat. White County is better than what they showed last night. I think since they cruised the first 2 times these teams met they were probably looking past Blackman. We want to win the consolation game. I would rather meet Shelbyville at MTSU than at Shelbyville.

I thought this post was about the Cookeville/Blackman game. White County you did get beat last night and maybe you didn't play up to your usual standards but give Blackman some credit for playing great defense. The defense on your point guard and the Lewis girl helped define the outcome. Your big post is the one who kept you in the game.

Cookeville and Blackman have played two close games this year. I expect another exciting matchup.

I didn't get to Sparta but I listened to the game on the radio. It sounded like another no show coaching job for Blackman. Cookeville was 14 and Blackman was 2 before he ever made any substitutions. Carter and Jackson came in and helped get them on a run and then he took them out. Carter scored 5 of the 15 points they had at halftime but yet she played very little the rest of the game. Thompson had five, Carter had five and the rest of the starters had 5. I dont' understand his logic. The turnovers killed them. How many times did they try to throw it inside and throwed the ball away? Sounded like he had some starters that should have spent some time on the bench. Could someone who was there give some input?