4AA Regional Match-ups anyone got an Idea?

Magid

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Queenie NO you didn't! I was in The "ville" all day yesterday! By the way who is lade Majik?

Do you know who I am or something? I am trying not to let anyone know if you do! I like to speak what I feel no matter the cost.

I haven't been schooled in like 2 years!

I can wait on softball but I know softball will be just as big for me as basketball is! Tell MO, Magid said Whats Up?

The Habitat for Humanity game...Lade Majik...was one of the players...ask Sleeper about her...she tried to teach him how to dance...LOL...

I'll figure out who you are...If you like to say what ya think...it's best to do it when people know who you are...cause it means more that way...

Very true about that, but it could hurt some people in the process! And that is something I don't want connected to me! I heard that there was one guy there last night playing very hard and serious and taking away from the fun of the game!

Don't try you will just waste your time and may just drive yourself crazy in the process! I am a mith, I say what some are scared to say!

You could find out I have two close friends that talk to you very often!

By the way, I hate the BROWNS!!!!!!

Edited by Magid