Hey Livingston Girls....

TheQBIsMine

He was there on Fri..night, but I didn't see him. He was there Sat..night and talked to him. His girl friend is a JC cheerleader and I think he is still in the dog house over the ripped 4 peat T shirt- thing, at the Dist. tourney. It has been funny to watch.

02Wildcat will never live that down from her. He was there, but was too stuck up to speak to a JC fan. :D I understand, just kidding.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've got two pages of comments on here about WATER BOTTLES, well maybe half about WATER BOTTLES. Come on stilltryin2besomebody, stop brown nosing about WATER BOTTLES. There just POWERADE WATER BOTTLES not gold plated or anything. Anyone can buy them, just get off of coacht and go to powerade's web site or even easier you can go to the coke plant and buy them there. Coca-cola has rights to powerade they even have coolers, towels, ice chests, etc.

02Wildcat will never live that down from her. He was there, but was too stuck up to speak to a JC fan. :justwrestle: I understand, just kidding.

Come on now....you never looked my way!! I stood up and waved my hands at you but you had your nose stuck up in the air...hehehe J/K.. :lol: I was there Thursday, Friday and Saturday just hated not to see 7AA there but just Thursday. BBALLTN...just wondering if you're still alive? 7AA said that he had a burial spot for you, just wondering if its true.... :(

Head stuck in sand,OS girls had a great year and were very proud of all of them some days you just cant throw it in the ocean from the beach,we had one of those days but the future is bright and our girls will be fine congrats to LA on the Championship they are ver deserving...GO LADY BOBCATS... :justwrestle: 02Wildcat good to meet you there will be more rounds between thses schools were next...

I'll may be there tomorrow (Friday), and if LA beats Oliver Springs, I'll probably be there Saturday. I'll let you know later tonight (gotta ask the parents and all). JCHSMob7, yeah, it's all over some water bottles. I just wanted to know where I could get some like 'em (which, after all this, I still don't know!). I didn't expect people to think I want to be like LA, or any of that other stuff. I JUST WANT THE WATER BOTTLES! That's it! But now I guess I'm curious to meet 02Wildcat. So there you go. See ya (hopefully) at the state.

I wasnt trying to be smart or mean by the comment that i made, i just thought it was funny how some Powerade water bottles could cause pages worth of comments and remarks. Just having a little honest fun! ;)

Come on now....you never looked my way!! I stood up and waved my hands at you but you had your nose stuck up in the air...hehehe J/K.. :D I was there Thursday, Friday and Saturday just hated not to see 7AA there but just Thursday. BBALLTN...just wondering if you're still alive? 7AA said that he had a burial spot for you, just wondering if its true.... :lol:

:D I saw them wave at you and was puzzled as to why you didn't wave back?? :D By the way, I liked the lil H-O-G-E-Y-E chant.. I was wondering if you guys ever sung the ole Randy Newman song "I LOVE L.A."" ?? B)

I don't want to go out with him! That would be wrong, and, frankly, sick, OK! The only reason I said I wanted to meet him is because he made those smart comments to my posts, and, really, I'd like to meet about anybody on here. I have no interest in him whatsoever. I just want him to know that I can have a sarcastic and smarty side, too. And I still don't know if I'll be at the game. Should know this afternoon, though. Keep checkin' in. ;)

lol gurl i know i was just messin with 02wildcat...aggravatin him...he went to school with my sis see and yea i was just annoying him....not tryin to mean it bad on your part..