Most Valuable Player at Kingston

Guest vapor rub

AC talking about class HA HA HA!!! You justbeing morons because just after you say Kingston has none you hate on Sitzlar and he deserved the trophy and even if he didn't you don't boo a kid because that shows no class. I'm tired of you AC morons mind your own problems because all you do is try to instigate fights on here you should all be kicked off because thats how these incidents happen so if you don't have something nice to say don't say it all.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TightEnd82, Shut up!!! AC wasn't the team that instigated the fight, Kingston was. The "Krazies" were standing outside waiting to jump the small group of AC students on the way to their cars. After the smoke cleared the police tried to say that the small group of AC fans instigated the fight witch was a bunch of bull, and after "reviewing the film" apparently your principal thought he saw AC student's talking stuff to the Kingston students when all that the AC students did was yell for their team. And I believe that their was almost a fight at the Kingston vs. OS game so don't talk about class buddy: your student's donn't have it, your administrators don't have it, and your police don't have it.

You know, its got to be frustrating if you are from Kingston. This is a very proud athletic program that has not been able to beat AC at anything in the last couple of years. So relax, Yellowjackets, these things run in cycles, who knows what next year will bring. As far as the MVP thing goes, it doesn't matter, AC won.

I agree with Goosevol, maybe Lowery deserved the MVP over Sitzler, but it's not like it was an absolute joke. As Goosevols pointed out, Sitz's numbers were very comparable to Wally's if not superior as far as overall stats. Personally I would have voted for Wally because he was the best player on the best team, he scored 23 in the championship game and was perfect from the line in the entire tournament. Those are certainly very worthy numbers of an MVP. Do I think he should have gotten it, yeah, but was I one of the people that boo'd Sitzler, no way. That showed no class, you don't boo an 18 year old because you thought someone else deserved the MVP over him. Sitz gave it his all as did everyone else that played, it's certainly not his fault that it was a contraversal decision with the MVP. Personally I would rather have the district title, that's what we should be talking about here, not whether Wally deserved the MVP over Sitzler. Let it go.

Edited by Fromrange

Amjabli,

This is exactly how fights start cuz you can't keep your mind out of our business. Cuz AC and Kingston talked trash and it was both there faults, so don't try to con this off on "The Krazies". I would also like to know when OS and Kingston about rumbled cuz you clearly don't know what your talking about.

So you Shut Up!!!

Edited by TightEnd82

OK tightend82, so you're saying that when someone get's jumped while he's minding his own business going to his car then it's partly his fault too? That is bull. The AC didn't do anything to Kingston but beat them in their house and obviously in Kingston that's something to fight about. And about the OS thing, I don't know when it was but I did hear that there was almost a brawl, if I am incorrect then tell me what happened.