7AA vs 8AA

sleep23

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sleep im not even from Upperman and certainly not one of the boys the bandana gang was runnin their mouths off to. i dont even know what was said but it definately appeared bad sportsmanship from my point of view...

well i am sorry bout that...i dont think it was anything about the game though...doesnt really matter...nothing happened and upperman whooped our tail...i will apologize though for bad sportsmanship if it was because of the game...

Yeah soccerchic, I don't know anything about 7aa or 8aa. My team plays in 8aa and I've seen all the 7aa teams play so yeah I don't know anything about them :unsure:. I was stating that no coach from 8aa will be outcoached because every team has really good coaches on that side. Also 7aa teams are also well coached which leaves it up to athleticism and who wants it more. I think all teams will play hard and all the coaches are really good so that just leaves athletically and by far 8aa is better. Even the extremely intelligent devilfanatic sees this. But now if we can just get some girl talent floating in our district maybe we can make things interesting on the girls side of the region....... ;)