Region 4AAA Tournament

hs sports fan

My prediction is that this will be a clean sweep for district 7AAA. From top to bottom their 4 teams are better than 8AAA's 4. I predict Riverdale, Lebanon, Oakland, and Blackman all winning their first round games over their 8AAA opponent. What are everyone else's thoughts, comments, and predictions? Lets have some feedback on this post!

(1)Blackman vs (4)Franklin Co. >>> (1)Blackman

(2)Lawrence Co vs (3)Oakland >>> (3)Oakland

(1)Shelbyville vs (4)Riverdale >>> (4)Riverdale

(2)Lebanon vs (3)Columbia >>> (2)Lebanon

(1)Blackman vs (3)Oakland >>> (1)Blackman

(2)Lebanon vs (4)Riverdale >>> (4)Riverdale

(1)Blackman vs (4)Riverdale >>> (4)Riverdale

My Predictions

Riverdale is going to win this huh? Ok sure Riverdale just coming off of a lost to Lebanon and then a 30+ point loss to Oakland. Blackman just won the district tournament and they still dont get any respect. Ohh well think whatever you wish. All you need to know is that Blackman is playing good ball right now so they will win the tournament over Riverdale. I would love to see this game just like i would have liked to see Blackman vs Riverdale for the district championship, but one team didnt hold up their end of the deal. ;)

You right Riverdale didnt live up to what could of been a great championship Bhs/Rhs, but its alright they will come back strong in the region I hope all they have to do is play ball like they are capable of playing. I promise Lyons and the post will have a better tournament than the districts. I will give props to BHS for winning the district but its not over