7AA vs. 8AA

bringingit

this is going to be a great region tournament. MLK will have their way with LA. DL and Upperman will be the best of the games to watch, with it coming down to the wire. Then Humefogg and Smith Co. will be a good game but HFAs guards are too quick. Portland and York will be another close one like DL vs Upperman. Brewer will be too much for York unless he is having a bad night.

I think that all the matchups in the tournament are going to be good(with some better than others). I'm really looking forward to seeing how everything turns out. I hoping that 7AA comes out on top though.

And by the way questionmark............

What does all this "I think 7AA is ready for baseball" talk mean.

This is going to be a great region tourny. DL and Upperman will be the best game because they are two very similiar teams that like to go at it. It will be down to the wire. MLK will dominate LA even though it may be close at the beginning. Portland and York will be a game that has the best match up between Brewer and Ledbetter. Even though I think that Brewer will get the best of the one on one match up...but whether his team wins is another story..should be a good game. Smith Co. vs HFA should also be a good game but I thnk that HFAs gurds are too quck for Smith Co. and it should be an interesting match up with the Big 6-10 boy down low going against the couple 6-5 guys that Smith Co. has. I think that 8-AA will go 3-1 in the region tourny.

Good luck to all the teams and may the best team win...

Man to man Brewer and Ledbetter is no match up. Its like taking the fat kid of the school and putting him up against the super athlete. Trust me, no one over in 7aa is even close to what Brewer is. I don't even remember them even having anything ever like him. This isn't just a good player from 8aa people, this guy is a McDonald's all american that will be playing for one of the best D1 programs in the nation. There is no comparison here. But surely York won't let themselves get caught in guarding Brewer straight up. I think Portland wins this game anyways, but to keep it close there better be A LOT of help on Brewer.