Katrina Beechboard

02Wildcat

Katrina Beechboard is a name that is know not only around Livingston but around the state. Katrina in my opinion is the best player to ever lace up a pair of shoes and step on the hardwood of Livingston Academy. I know that there has been greats in the past legacies, but Katrina in my opinion is the best. So lets congratulate Katrina on her back 2 back finalist position. Good luck in the rest of the season and through out your more promising career.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are all very excited to have Katrina (and Laura Hall, and Kristen Spann) all coming to Chattanooga next year.

Lady Mocs are currently 27th in the ESPN Poll, have the longest winning streak in D-1 (23 games) and tied Tennessee for the best regular season record in the country this year (25-2)...with losses to only UT and Butler. Only 3 teams in D-1 have 2 losses, La Tech is the 3rd one.

Hopefully these ladies (and the four other LM signees) will get to play on a Top 25 team before they graduate college. I really think that these 3, along with Brooke Hand (AL) and Sarah Gordon (6'5" center from Hannibal, MO)...plus two ladies from the Atlanta area, is the class to finally push the LM's to an elite level (they aren't too shabby now!).

I am the admin for Mocfans.com and I want to invite any fans of these players to feel free to drop by our message board, we have a separate and very active board for women's ball.

The great thing about the Lady Mocs is that while individual numbers might suffer, the team concept is as strong as any in the country and Coach Moore will let every play!

...and the 3 "Tennessee Girls" (Beechboard, Hall, and Spann) all get to start their college careers by playing Pat Summits' Lady Vols on the Lady Mocs home court, McKenzie Arena, next November...what a way to start college!

Mocfans.com, the Chattanooga Mocs Fan Website