7AA Sweeping 8AA!

UCSportsFan

So far the girls from 7AA are flexing their muscles, no game closer than the #4 seed from 7AA Smith Co. over the #1 seed Hume-Fogg by a score of 65-51. We have said it all year that this was the toughest district in the state and the girls are proving it when it counts, and thats at the tournaments! If Cannon County beats DL, it will be a clean sweep! B)

Edited by devilfanatic

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Cannon Co....They lost doesn't suprise me for a 7AA team to choke!!

Mr. Pete,

You have definetely shown your ignorance now! A 7AA team choke. That is a laugher. I wish you could play the schedule of teams that this choking district plays. You have gotten a new computer and want to show everyone that you know how to type. Great Job. What is that old saying about ignorant people. You think they are ignorant but until they open their mouth you just then do you realize how ignorant they are. Something like that.

LOOKS MAYBE LIKE A DREAM COME TRUE THE ALMIGHTY Gibson Co. PIONEERS ARE GOING TO MEET THE BIG BAD 4 TIME STATE CHAMPIONS...EEEEWWWW BIG DEAL......LIKE I SAID WHO'S NEXT???

NO TEAM FROM 7AA WILL EVER OVER POWER THE 13AA THIS YEAR!!!!

P...Pete may be right. :) The timing may be right. :) The last time a team went through the test, was 2000 A Bradford 36-0. B)

Pioneer Pete ,

Are you nuts ? The Power of 13AA ? Who's Next ? I hope your Gibson Co. Girls team makes it to the Boro because I firmly believe that 2 7AA teams will be present for the big dance. Your team plays the 19th ranked schedule in the state while the 4 Time Defending State Champions , JC Lady Blue Devils , plays the #1 toughest schedule in the state. If you want to see REAL Basketball come to where the real teams play , where the last five State Championship Trophies reside - District 7AA.

District 7AA is the best district in the state for girls basketball at this time right now. If anyone doubts that look at the past FIVE state championships....and Jackson Co. is not the only GREAT team from that District. Every team in that district on any given night can run the floor with most any girls team in the state. Read the quote about ignorance.......

I'm not going to argue that 7AA is not the toughest district in the state because it probably is. I will say that 13AA is not far behind. Crockett County finished 5th in the 13AA regular season, and fourth in the 13AA tournament and they are substate bound. 13AA may have two at the dance as well. Crockett and Gibson.