Sevier County vs. Powell

schsbears

Well it looks like the showdown in the region everyone wanted is going to happen tomorrow. I belive it will be a great game considering that Powell is huge and that SC has a press that shuts down everyone. It is a game to come out and watch. Sevier Co. over Powell by 7. All though powell showed last night that anyone can beat them after almost loseing to south doyle. not to mention that oak ridge's zone put them away earlier in the year. SC by 7. :)

Edited by schsbears

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it looks like the showdown in the region everyone wanted is going to happen tomorrow. I belive it will be a great game considering that Powell is huge and that SC has a press that shuts down everyone. It is a game to come out and watch. Sevier Co. over Powell by 7. All though powell showed last night that anyone can beat them after almost loseing to south doyle. not to mention that oak ridge's zone put them away earlier in the year. SC by 7. :)

South Doyle came to play last night and fought the Panthers tough to the end. The Lady Panthers are fired up, ready, and exicted to have the opportunity to play SC. Bring on the zone, full court press, outside shooting, etc. I can assure you it will be the most physical game SC has played this year and it should be a great regional match.

Powell by 8.

Powell by 20...

haha by 20 yah right....powell is good but not that good buddy....ur just a sc hater...thats cool though...sc got chewed out for the cambell co game and im positive there ganna come out fired up!! powell came close to losing to sd? im mean cmon seriously....but its ganna be a battle ..im calling sc by 10...

If the scouting reports from the OR fans are true, then I will say SC by 15. Powell couldn't break the press, or penetrate the zone. Big players step up in big games, and I expect Uner, Broyhill, Redding, and Fleming to play just like they did against Seymour and Heritage. Redding shut down McMahan, so I believe she can shut down Ogan, if not Broyhill will. If you want to get physical with Kayla Russell go for it, but I wouldn't advise it, ask Brooke Johnson.