Kingston

LATTMER#52FAN

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i went to a kingston game once. i saw the ball rolling down the field. i saw people kicking the ball. i also saw some guy in a long sleeve shirt on pick the ball up with his hands. i thought that was illegal in soccer. and why was he wearing a long sleeve shirt. it was hot outside. everyone else was wearing short sleeves. i think that this guy might have been cold. i also saw a lenor city game one time. it was cool. they had a bunch of people on the team that didnt speak english. they kept on saying jesus jesus taco chalupa burrito jesus. it was funny. it made me laugh. i played indoor soccer and didnt score on kingston. but i scored on lenor city. i think that lenor city will win. keep up the good work señiors!!!

The game against Ootlewah was a good game and Kingston played their hearts out. Michael Day had a couple of good saves, like always, against a couple of tough shots. Ootlewah was a good team and was a good game for Kingston. Their was plenty of chances for Kingston to score:1. Penalty kick by Scarbarough that hit the post. 2. Cross by Taylor headed by McMillin that was saved by the keeper. 3. Throw in headed by O'Keefe also saved by keeper. 4. A couple of other shots were close as well. Kingston came out slow against Harriman, but found their rythm and put the game away. Enough said about that game. McMillin is not the only scoring threat, and the defense has stepped up tremendously. Both Scarbarough brothers have the ability to find the back of the net any game, the other forward playing beside McMillin has shown the ability to score when he gets his opprotunities, and they are very dangerous with crosses from Taylor on the outside. Kingston travels to Nasville this weekend and plays some tough competitors in Beech, Covington, and Overton. The Redmond tournament will tell a lot about what kind of team Kingston has.

Columbia Academy is really good this year. they have a great shot for the state championship. 2 of the goals were scored by senior Gt podgorski, he is a great player. the other goal was scored by nathan warren who is one of the top goal scorers in ca's district. adam shook shut down most chances for kingston, but the few they did get they blew and could not finish. CA probalby could have won by a lot more but considering they were missing more than half the starting team.

Beat Beech 3-1 but there only goal was on a pk. A beech player also broke T. Scarborough's collar bone putting us a starter down. Then before our next game we lost another player due to other circumstances putting us down 2 starters. Columbia played a great game and we played the worst we have all season. Lost 3-0 to Overton. We also

played terrible versus them.