Kingston

LATTMER#52FAN

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

StrYKer31, AC played hard and is improving as they go. It's good to see the support they are getting and they'll be a tough competitor down the road. We're jealous of their new dedicated soccer field, too. I heard the parents built it. Kingston faces some tough teams in their own district, not just Ooltewah. Oneida and Lenoir City could take us down a notch. Let's all work hard and let the results do the talking.

The defence has really stepped up on the Kingston side.
To make a fair judgement on Kingston's defense you definately have to wait. They've played Cumberland Co, Sweetwater, and Anderdon Co., none of them are exactly powerhouses. The biggest chance to see how good Kingston's defense can be comes in a few weeks (i think not sure of their schedule) when they play Lenoir City and Farragut. Although Lenoir City is supposedly not doing a great job and putting goals in. Edited by Zizou159

yes... I would also like to hear some input on the match... I know that Ive heard both teams were going to be lacking vital players so to me the 0-0 draw was an excellent result for Ooltewah although im sure they would have liked to steal a goal... with their starting sweeper(one of their best players) as well as another starting senior defender missing it was key for the Owls to prove they had some depth.... tell me all you can about the match... im sure whoever Kingston was missing was also very important to their team since Ive ehard how good they are....

Kingston had the best chance missing a Pentalty Kick but both teams after that had chances to finish and neither team did. This game was mainly played in spurts were one team would have the better of play for 10 minutes or so then the other team would have the better play. Ooltewahs GK did come up with a huge save in the first half off of a header from Kingston's forward.

I do not think either team was very happy with a draw. I think both teams would love to have tried to steal a win but neither team did.

Thanks

Edited by doctn