9AA takes 3 of 4 from 10AA

dudumonaghan

I don't know to much about this Cheatham Co. team, I saw them play last year in the region tourney and they looked pretty good then. But as far as this year goes, all I have seen is their record and that looks pretty impressive. This is the stuff I do know Giles Co. has probably one of the best inside players in girls basketball in Lesile. Taylor Wade isnt to bad herself. The outside play of the guards and the dominating force inside by Giles will be to much for Cheatham to handle. I am going to say Giles by 5 points. The other game is a toss up. I will be pulling for my Lady Mustangs but this game will be a toss up. The two earlier games were two instant classics with Loretto winning both. If Loretto comes out and plays the way they did against Stewart Co. then they will be in trouble. If Loretto plays the way they did against Giles Co. in the district championship game, then Loretto will come out on top. My pick in this game will be Loretto by 2 in overtime. The region championship will be Loretto vs. Giles Co. round number 4.

Good analysis, Mustang2RedHawk. Both games will give the fans their money's worth. I'll be neutral in the 1st game - know a lot of people from both sides. Giles will have to have a better game from Robin Leslie to win today against Cheatham. Cheatham is very quick and Giles will have to rebound well.