Spann

shari

No kidding, that may be so, but it doesn't have to be said, after what I saw in the district finals at Coffee County, it seems that Shelbyville has plenty of help getting where they want to go.... Let them get in a tight game sometime with fair refs, they might not be so hot then....I get sick of hearing people talk about teams not having a chance against them, CLASS is NOT saying things such as that... :D

Huck your comments just prove that some people from Shelbyville have no class at all. The people from Lawrenceburg could be real ugly and say things aganist your players but they don't. It was an unfortunate situation and I hope the two girls have learned a very valuable lesson. One has to play with the rest of the team next year. I sure wouldn't want to be in her shoes. And Shelbyville CAN BE BEAT!!!!! Rick Insell needs a humbling experience to bring him and the people of Shelbyville back down a little closer to earth. I don't think they are sitting as close to the right hand as they think they are. Like my Grandmother always said "It takes twice as much energy and time to say something ugly as it does to say something nice." Remember that.