Giles Co vs Cheatham Co.

Game

Game, your stupid. Period.Coach jackson would easily out coach any team in your district and maybe even the state! He knows how to prepare his team. Its our fault we came out and played terrible but we made it a game in the second by cutting it to 11, and then in the 3rd by doing the same. Were not gonna sit back on fast breaks and let giles completely run away with the mometnum by letting them dunk. We werent gonna lay down even though thats what you wanted, we were gonna make them earn it. Giles is a great team and their size is almost unmatchable, but if they want another championship, they may wanna practice the free throws.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Game, your stupid. Period.Coach jackson would easily out coach any team in your district and maybe even the state! He knows how to prepare his team. Its our fault we came out and played terrible but we made it a game in the second by cutting it to 11, and then in the 3rd by doing the same. Were not gonna sit back on fast breaks and let giles completely run away with the mometnum by letting them dunk. We werent gonna lay down even though thats what you wanted, we were gonna make them earn it. Giles is a great team and their size is almost unmatchable, but if they want another championship, they may wanna practice the free throws.

Are you serious? Are you saying that a good coach tells his players to take out players on the other team? I didn't know you were considered a good coach when alls your players do is try to take out players on the other team when they go up for a dunk...

Please refresh my memory as to when we "TOOK OUT" a player. If I can recall, Lovell fouled Tyler when he had a breakaway and simply slapped his arm down which caused Tyler to miss the dunk. And there are others, but they never took out a player. Isn't that what your suppose to do in the game of basketball, make the other team miss shots. That's just what I thought, but please tell me if I'm wrong.

Who cares? That game is over and done with. Giles did get a big break tonight - Cheatham was way off on the 3 ball tonight - especially Noel. He's a baller, though, and ballers find a way to score and he did just that.

I wasn't dogging the entire Cheatham Co team for throwing the balls at us - just that one player and their coach for getting smart when he should be ignoring us in the first place.

Good luck to the Cubs next year, I guess. And good luck to Sycamore and Waverly.

For the love of God and everything that is holy I hope Giles County wins tomorrow night. I would love for this "Sixth Man" of Sycamore to have to make the trip to Bolivar.