CCHS vs Clarkrange

ladydawg03

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish I could make it tomorrow night. The Lady Dawg's had better be ready, 'cause Lamar was not too happy after the District Championship. We need to be aggressive on offense and defense if we want to come out with a win.

GO LADY DAWGS!!!!

BLOCK OUT AND REBOUND!!!!!

Can someone explain to me why at the District 7A tourney it was obvious to so many, why the other 5 schools that were involved in the disrict were cheering against the Bulldog teams from Clay County (especially our girls). Why was RBS fans going off on the referees when Snow finally fouled out but was happy as larks when Rich got 3 fouls in the first 5:00 of the game. I can understand HS..they're from our county and have never seen eye to eye..I can understand PC..just never have had good blood beween those two..Can understand Clarkrange..we at least respect each other because of he abilty each possesses to beat the other one. But I saw RBS fans and Monterey fans about to bust a blood vessel over a game they had nothing to do with.......Oh well just an observation...any comments or explanations would be welcomed. :lol:

BEAT Clarkrange IN REG 4A FINALS!!!!!!!

Edited by TopDawg83

The reason is the Rich girl---she acts like a jerk on the floor. To show a little attitude every now and then is something, but she shows it all the time. She gets a call against her.....she shakes her head and jaws the ref. She gets hit under the goal...she jaws the other team. Her team throws the ball away or makes a mistake...she jaws at them. She make Clay County look so bad.

While we're talking 'bout her. She should bring a saddle if she is gonna be over-the-back all night tonight like she has all through the tournament. She beat Pickett Co. on those put backs, becasue she got away with riding Mason and Garrett all night.