Sycamore Vs. Giles

TilaNguyen

You people are killing me! He fouled out! He had 3 fouls, he came back in during the 3rd quarter and got a technical, that was his 4th. Then, in the 4th quarter he came in when Cheatham cut it to 11 and got an over the back call on the free throw line for his 5th foul. I watched the scorekeeper raise her hand for the 5th foul. Anyway it doesn't matter but I just wanted to be right!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tigerball you are mistaken. Smith got his 4th on the technical and his fifth on the over the back call under the south goal. He did foul out....and besides if he didn't do you think GC coach would have kept the #2 junior out of the game with it so close. Get a clue.

I'M OUT

Tila, can't wait to the game because she wants to see how a state championship team looks like. Sycamore has very little chance of upsetting Giles Co. Giles is just to good, unless Sycamore stalls it is over. They should be happy they get to go down to Bolivar and get their butts kicked again. Watched the South Side-Bloivar game last night and Bolivar is the real deal.