Clinton vs Maryville

OrangeCrush23

Do we have any predictions of the Maryville Clinton game? All I know is it won't be a blowout by either team, and I just hope the refs don't decide who wins.

Also, tell me what you think about the Clinton team this year. I think we are overlooked most of the time because we've had an up and down year (losing 10 games, but we beat everyone we should have). Coach Kerr (AC's f-ball coach) told me himself Clinton won't make it far. All I have to say is AC and Oak Ridge is out. As long as the refs keep it fair (that's my biggest fear of the game), and our guards play smart, I think we have a good chance. Also, it might help if Maryville's shots aren't falling, like at Karns and Halls.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also believe this will be the best game of the region tournament and i dont think either team will win by 5 or more points. This game is really a toss up game and could go either way pending on what side the calls go b/c the crutial calls cant go both ways. I believe the guards and posts of each team are about evenly matched and so are the posts but i believe the post players will be key to winning this game. Im looking forward to going out and watching this game tonight. It will be a college like game with big dunks by both teams and such.

Actually, Powell will be pretty darn good next year as well. But, you are right, Karns will be tough. Hats off to Clinton for their win tonight. I said a couple of weeks ago that they would not make substate, but they did. I'll have the crow, thank you. It will be interesting to see how far they make it. They will be favored tomorrow night against either Halls or Farragut, probably Farragut. There was never a question in my mind about Clinton's talent, it was the team attitude and discipline that concerned me. It looks as though maybe the adversity is something that they learned from. Good luck, Dragons!