Ooltewah

bman2020

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It makes me mad when kids at Ooltewah don't have any school spirit, like gothic kids... You need to represent your school!! Come out and support all the sports team (especially soccer), participate at pep rallies, and do everything you can to better your school! It's frustrating when kids are like, yeah, my school stinks, because I would never say that about my own school, you gotta represent, it's your school man! GO OWLS! B)

Haha! I have to hold my breath when I walk by hot topic in the mall, I am afraid I might get gothic air in my lungs.... WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU GOTHIC PEOPLE? HERE'S AN IDEA, ENJOY LIFE, AND BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL! not that any of you will read this, because most people on here are people who actually participate in school activities (like soccer), but if by any chance a gothic person reads this, come and support your school, please, life's too short to wish it was over.

Yeah, I saw it, I was at the game. But they got killed? Dude, check your stats and learn what getting killed in hockey is like. First off, I would like to point out that you are not getting killed unless you lose by at least 4 goals. 3 goals isn't getting killed. I say this because often a team will pull a goalie when down by 2 or less, if they're down by 2, then a team can net the empty netter, therefore winning by 3, is that getting killed? No, therefore, you have to lose by atleast 4 goals to get killed in hockey. Second off, last nights game was complete Red Wings domination, with Nashville players watching their goalie come up huge for them and doing all the work. The shots on goal total will prove that, the final shots on goal total was 41-20 in favor of the Red Wings, a team that is "getting killed" as you say doesn't outshoot their opponent 41-20. There is no question in my mind that Detroit is the better team, the only difference is Thomas Vokoun has been the better goalie. And lastly, will someone tell Nashville fans to get some class. If you go to a game in Hockeytown, you'll notice that the fans chant positive things for their own team, in Nashville, you'll notice that all the fans' chants or are negative, and down right rude comments to the opposing team and individual players. It blew me away when I saw a 4 year old girl chanting Red Wings stink last night.... That's just wrong, they'll learn that what goes around comes around, hopefully before it's too late. Series tied 2-2, it's far from over, neither team has won ANYTHING yet, and most likely neither team will win anything, because in reality, all that matters is to have that silver cup above your head in June, 1st round victories don't mean squat. Here's a tip, don't argue with me about hockey, you can't win token. Game 5 Thursday 7:30 @ Joe Louis Arena in Hockeytown, U.S.A.

a collection of individual talent(Real Madrid) doesnt guarantee youre gonna win anything.. Real is already out of the Chamions League, and second or third in the Spanish Primera Division. Check out some of the other teams... they have incredible talent as well, but have done a better job in developing their role players