Ooltewah

bman2020

good call ohsref... im glad you guys are doing what you can to keep the team headed in the right direction on and off the field(speaking reguarding the seniors as a whole) ... also on another note it is very good to hear that yall are scoring very well on set pieces since that is a HUGE part of the game, however it seems there is a lack of danger in your flowing offense... maybe you should talk with the coaches reguarding possibly varying your style of play throughout the game so as not to be seen as one dimensional (e.g.: long ball team) and possibly should vary your formations a bit throughout the games such as shifting from a 4-3-3 to a 4-4-2 with a midfield shifted to one side(the left to take advantage of Goldens great Crossing ability) that also allows for a fullback to make runs up the right flank(which Hayden used to love to try)and even into a 3-5-2, with winged midfielders who act more as wingbacks, when trying to possess the ball to run out the clock late in games(which would have been very useful against Soddy this past week)... just some thoughts... however none of this is necessary imediately but as we all know if teams don't know what to expect they certainly cannot prepare for it

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oldskoolballer i was not trying to diss the coaches in any way i have total faith in them and they will lead our team into the state tournament Sorry if I said anything disrespectful I wasnt aware of it I apologize to everyone i offended

Edited by bman2020

No, we were more than likely tired because that was our third game in right around 56 hours. And I would hardly call their slight 2-0 victory "rocked." They did not penetrate the defense at all. The first goal was off a ball lofted into the box that held up and was misjudged. The second was actually a shot, but barely squirted into the goal. I am not denying that we lost, nor defending our poor effort, just simply stating that it could have easily been a 0-0 tie.

Edited by OldSkoolBalla

Notre Dame did play the night before also, but they played the eraly game against a weeker team, ooltewah played late with a strong Tullahoma team. The Owls also played the noight before that aggainst soddy...we had reason to be tired, but any day i truly belive we can beat ND.

EVEYBODY'S TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT HOW OOLTEWAH WAS TIRED DURING THEIR GAMES AT THE CCS TOURNAMENT. EVERYBODY HAS JUST AS MUCH REST ALL YALL DID. GET OFF THE ND THING. U LOST TWO NOTHIN AND NEVER REALLY HAD ANY OPPORTUNITIES TO SCORE GOALS. OOLTEWAH WAS BEATEN FAIR AND SQUARE AND NOBODY WANTS TO HEAR ABOUT WHAT COULD HAVE HAPPENED.

When i say "It was misjudged" not "I misjudged" i am indicating that Notre Dame was no real scoring threat. The goals were made on mistakes by Ooltewah. And no, Ooltewah did NOT have as much rest as everyone else. Perhaps if you learned how to read instead of rattling your jaw, you would have seen that in the 2 previous posts. You are wrong PPCGANGSTA, which I highly doubt you are. You are more than likely some middle-class, white, curly haired, private school, little boy.

Edited by OldSkoolBalla

you know what Im tired of PPCGANSTA?? Im tired of reading posts that are in all cap's! also you beat a team 2-nil in a tournament where in 4 days they had played 4 games... now i know ND didn't have that many games in that span of time. Ooltewah can play with yall and you know it, don't act like it was domination... just say you beat them since you know thats all it was, a win for yall and a defeat for the owls. and maybe Ooltewah didn't get alot of scoring opportunities.... sadly theyre not built to score a ton of goals... just don't ahve the skilled personel. maybe if yall ever meet again...