Ooltewah

bman2020

Ooltewah's keeper is amazing. That game with Kingston was one heck of a game. I heard that Ooltewah was missing a few players but so was Kingston. The only thing I regretted about watching the game is how physical Ooltewah got. I am not a Kingston supporter by any means, but Kingston was not getting physical, it was all Ooltewah. What was up with #16?

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure of what number everyone for Ooltewah is this season? What position was number 16 playing, and what did he look like? I figured ya'll might be impressed with Jeremy Williams (GK), since I have been every time I've seen him play. Im sorry Ooltewah seemingly got rough, but from what I've heard it was going both ways(not calling you out, just stating what the players in the game told me). Im a little suprised Ooltewah kept it a draw with the players that they had missing, but like you said Kingston was missing players as well. Who all were ya'll missing, and are they generally integral to your team?

Matt "Wally" recently transfered to Ooltewah from Sarasota, Florida just one week before the Vestavia game, and was announced eligable the day before the Kingston game. He filled in well for the missing Jason Bennett at sweeper. Drew Frye and Billy Sandusky filled in for Matt Hayden at right fullback.

I wasn't at the match so I have no idea what youre referring to as "what was up" with Drew... He's a pretty solid player, adn not really a defender so Im sure he was just doing what he had to do to get the job done... also, word on the street is that the kid he was defending's name was also Drew so he may have played rough just to make sure the 'other drew' knew how to represent for Drew across the nation

I am actually really shocked by that post! Yes 16 is Drew (ME!) and I dont understand why this person singled me out. I only had 1 tackle and i went straight into the ball...other than that all I did was shield the other Drew off the ball. O'well, im guessin this kids from the Kingston area, so what can ya do? support your area I supose.

I was pretty shocked too! I didn't think you play dirty at all Drew. Everyone, including myself, played very physical, it's soccer, what do you expect, and though the game did get a little out of hand in the second half, and they yellow cards came out, it was just a well fought match between two teams trying to break a 0-0 tie. Time to look forward to the next game though Owls!

All I can say is Did they score a goal?.....No; Did I have a foul called against me?...No! The number of players on that field that can make that statement you can count on 1 hand! Also, since Ooltewah was the one doing all the pushing, I cant wait till you play Kingston and have a reality check. Im done with this rediculous topic...on to Monday and Mcminn Central. I belive the Owls will rack up the goals in a big win, the first of the year. Anyone else?

Edited by IN2VOLS