Ooltewah

bman2020

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It really comes down to if the offense produces. If the offense produces, the Owls will win games. Defense can keep you in the game, but its the offense that finishes the job. It puts a lot of pressure on the likes of Kyle Trew, Jon Hayes, Criss Golden, Michael Spence, Matt Lowe, and Daniel Feagans to put the ball in the net.

exactly... people try to use that old american football saying "offense wins games defense wins championships" to soccer but that just doesn't fit... cause in Soccer you can play defense all you want but you cannot score with defense alone... thats why Ive always said "defense earns ties, offens wins games, and a combination wins championships" cause in soccer you gotta have both or the best your gonna do is go undefeated as well as winless(all ties)

If Kingston can hold Soddy then Ooltewah may be able to as well... and if Kingston can score 3 on Soddy Ooltewah should be able to....One thing Ooltewah NEEDS to realise is that Soddy DOES NOT have a real Keeper and that Firing from long distance will really help cause then you can get some rebounds as well as maybe a goal or 2 that the keeper just cannot get to since he is not a natural goalie

Soddy has some good stuff. It will be interesting to see how this game goes. Kingston popped two goals in on Soddy at the end of the game and was glad to get them. Soddy passes well and has some quality players as does Ooltewah.

soddy delivers a more sustained attack but its no where near as physical as Ooltewah on defense. Soddy's game is prettier to watch but when the whistle sounds, Ooltewah could be there. The level of our game is going up in east Tennessee so have fun, kids! Wish I could be at this one. I can make no call as to who is better. Play it out and let us know.

For me, as of right now, it's hard for me not to look forward to Soddy, but I can't I and the rest of the Owls have a job to do tomorrow night @ McMinn Central, when the final whistle blows in that game, then I'll look to both Soddy Daisy and Ooltewah's biggest game of the year, the Trojan vs. Owls game at the nest. Until tomorrow night though, my focus is McMinn Central.

Jeremy as long as you make one of those freaking insane diving saves that you made against that florida state champ team in regions...i think yall will be alright...seriously i was like top of the d marking some really fast center midfielder (why the crap was i there....) and that save was just sick...just keep that stuff up