Ooltewah

bman2020

staynskool, you probly don't know me, b/c I'm just a freshman and I wrestle for Ooltewah, but anywhose...

Nice work by the Owls in thier tie of Vestavia Hills. They are headed home now to their state championship tournament. They were 13-3 coming in and the Ooltewah gang hands them their first tie of the year. my source is Tonka, jsut in case you guys were wonderin... Go Big Red!!

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vestavia: 2

CSAS:1

Vestavia was a good team with a lot of talent. The game started to get really physical towards the end and a few yellow cards were handed out, but it ended up being a pretty well played game. The game was tied at half 0-0 and Vestavia came out strong scoring 2 goals, and then we scored on a PK. They had a lot of size which our team doesn't really have, but we were able to keep up with them to make it a good game.

Right on bud--For the first game of the season, against a seasoned team (pardon that pun), the Owls played nicely. If not for the solid header of Trew and the trash collecting skills of Golden, this game could have easily been a loss. Too bad for the Alabamians--this bunch didn't give in to their cheap tactics. Time to move on though.

Kingston has benn wrapping up some big wins this year, with some key starters missing for Ooltewah the game thursday could be closer than some people are thinking. Ooltewah relies heavily on defense, and 1/2 of the defenders will be gone on a school trip....could be interestin to see how they move everyone around to fill the empty spots.

I am quite aware of the owls situation on thursday but I belive that owls will be able to pick up the slack

If Reed,NEw Guy (Matt) and mabye Billy all play in the lacking positions well it might not turn out so bad. It all depends on the skill of the outside forwards of kingston o well we will see. Whos staynskool anyone know

if you played for ooltewah last season then you more than likely know who i am bman2020... we don't use names on here, but you can ask oldskoolballer or in2vols who i am if you desperately need to know... probably won't catch all too many games this season cause i no longer live in chattanooga, but ill be sure to catch any games when i come back to visit... good luck on the season guys