Ooltewah

bman2020

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah... like I said it was poor defense to let the cross through in the first place... but thats not Freddy's job. His job is to put the ball in the back of the net... which he did. On another note, hope yall Ooltewah soccer players haven't been just relaxing all Spring Break. Cause if yu have been yall are gonna get worn out in a serious way by the coaches in practice this week... you know they wont let yall be outta shape for CSAS

I was looking at eurosport the other day, and Adu has his own bobble head!!!! Wow, you know you're popular, and have made many accomplishments when they start making bobble heads of you! Maybe I should start bobble heads for Ooltewah Soccer. We could have a Bus bobble head, a Golden boy bobble head, a bennett bobble head, a token bobble head, a puerto rican bobble head, hey kyle you'd look pretty cool as a bobble head too! We could sell them at the games, man, I bet those things would sell like hot cakes!