Ooltewah

bman2020

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the tounament was rather dissapointing but what else could we do we had some breakdowns and some injuries but time to look ahead and win the next games sooo if any owls read this lets pick up the pace and win these next 3 games and build some momentum goin into the tournament.

GO OWLS

the weekend might be hard to swallow, but ya'll can look to the fact that soem very important players are playing with the type of injuries that really hamper their play...with some rest and a chance to get momentum heading into the playoffs yall should be fine...facts are, that was abd scheduling to have that many games in a row this late in the season... i may end up eating my words if yall have gotten tougher because of it, but putting a strain on pre-existing injuries and picking up other injuries this late in the season is never a good idea... fact is the weekend is disappointing... but hopefully now yall feel fire tested and ready to play when it matters

Very dissappointing, after a strong start beating D-B, the offese dissappeared and the defense gave other teams goals gift wrapped and served on a silver platter (PK's and open net goals off crosses). Must rebound tomorrow against Warren Co. (6th game in 5 days)

ooltewah isnt that good we played them this weekend we only won 1-0 but it should have been more and we had many key players hurt n played freshm,en most the game they where talkin sutff be4 during and after the game so yall need to shut up c/ we won and yall didnt so juss slet it go dont try to keep talkin after the game u lost to mostly freshmen n sophmores

dont even bring injuries into how clsoe yalls game with Ooltewah was... their Keeper is playing with a broken finger(broken 3 days before yalls game), their starting sweeper played with a bad high ankle sprain, starting stopper played with a strained back(really painful), and their 2 leading scorers were down with a concussion(DNP) and a Hip injury(played but not near as affective) ... and then that was their 5th game in 4 days, on their way to 7 games in 6 days... so if yall only beat them 1-nil then take the win for what it was... dont trash talk the team and try to make yourselfs seem better than the 1-nil scoreline yall produced

Hey Jordan11--here's a few pointers:

Take off your gay sweat band (unless you are the BUS), buy some soccer shorts (this isn't basketball), and don't have a washed-up rapper teammate named "hammer."

IF you guys can make it to sectionals, be ready...

Oh and life called...you're cut.

Edited by OldSkoolBalla

If your not 3 feet tall...dont talk crap on coacht! anyway, the formerly ranked 9 Blackman Blaze (which really sounds like a U9 girls team name) were not that good. I believe that the owls can beat you 9 out of 10 times we play. cause the owls are 2 legit...2 legit to quit.

Don't even think about even bringing up injuries, like StayNskool said, and mentioned the injuries were playing through. I am sure this is getting personal, and let me tell you, it's not smart to talk trash with Ooltewah, because we're all class A trash talkers. Father Ryan is getting WAY cocky, they should fall off soon, and Blackman, you guys have a good keeper, I'll give you that, but besides that point, you guys aren't that solid of a team. We'll see you guys in sectionals, in because we won't be quitting, TOO LEGIT TO QUIT! it's on like donkey kong!

i was a spectator at the game, and blackman absolutely dominated play and made them run around all game. yes ooltewah may have had some injuries but so did blackman and they did not start 4 starters. i asked a coach after the game what he thought and he said that blackman had possession 85% of the time. so it looks like to me that ooltewah has some growing to do. i dont see ooltewah coming out of regions. they just didnt impress me, they played kick ball all game long. they were probably the worst team at the tournament. yes, indeed, they did beat DB but they easily couldve lost 3-0.