Ooltewah

bman2020

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does ne one know what position i am any more cause i dont

like i said in my last post, i think you'll be playin up top next year and after ur wonderful performance up top in the j.v. game i made a comment to farley about a position change next year as a joke and he agreed with me but u never know. it's up to you and the coaches

Great season, guys. We performed well with what we were handed. If we get one more call our way, or move a ball 4 inches to the right...crap it...we win and play thurs. and sat...unfortunately, it didn't work out that way. Good luck next year.

..and in response to the original post: yes, Ootlewah was a good team this year!

Captain Commando.... Dont be a douche... These guys just ended their season in the hardest way to take ... From what I hear the game was majorily in OOltewahs favor most of the game... even with playing a man down alot of the match(anyone wanna tell me who got sent off and what for??) Which really stinks since from what Ive heard of CLeveland and Ooltewah both this season; Ooltewah would have given McMinn a stiffer challenge. You guys played great this season... much better than anyone expected. Next year should be better with all yalls young talent getting older, stronger, faster, more skilled, and most of all experienced and mature... and Ive also heard one of the better freshman in chattanooga will be playing for the Owls next year to boot... looking forward to hearing about good results