Ooltewah

bman2020

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, it looked like Blackman was making us run, and it looked like they were possessing the ball, but they really weren't, to an untrained soccer spectator, Ooltewah doesn't look good, because of the style of play they play, but if you went in depth and saw the way Ooltewah plays (one of the only teams that plays that style) you'd realize looks can be decieving. HUGE GAME TONIGHT vs GRACE @GRACE, it's personal!

Ooltewah, when they play their style of play, is a pretty solid team. I'm hearing all this stuff bout the D-B tourny about how bad ooltewah played and they deserved to lose 3 of 4 games, but u have to remember... ooltewah played without one of their best forwards (who was out with a concussion) and another of their best forwards played, however he had a hip pointer and could not play at his best. If they had had both of them playing and playing 100%, ooltewah could have easily one 2 maybe 3 of those 4 games.

Edited by dukefan21

I dont know about that.... Im figuring winning district, and then placing second in regions will be pretty memorable for a team that was supposed to be rather bad after losing massive amounts of talent over the past 2 seasons... especially with the core of their team returning and the development of what is so far a very strong sophomore class, and solid freshmen class... not to mention the addition of what may be one of the better freshmen in Chattanooga next season...Oh I know Im probably getting ahead of myself with the district and regions but with the 4 teams most likely to move on to regions being Soddy, Ooltewah, Cleveland and McMinn... second in Regions is very attainable... then they would more than likely get the rematch with Blackmon that they are hoping for, and hopefully that time Ooltewah will not be playing with half of their team ailing from various injuries!... all this is my prediction and Im sorry if Ive put an unwanted burden on you guys', but I think ya'll are cocky enough to be thinking the same things, and rightfully so this past week has been an aberation to teh rest of yalls season leading up to it... I think you guys can get it back together and really do what yall set out to do at teh start of the year...

I am going into the game with the attitude that all the teams we play are 3 goals or more better than us, and hopefully the team will too. We all know what Red Bank is capable of doing if they get a little confidence, and we cannot have repeat performance of last year. Ooltwewah will open the playoffs Tuesday at 7:00 in the nest vs. the number 4 seed Red Bank. O yeah, we also play Red Bank in a regular season district match up tomorrow night at Ooltewah, so we'll be playing the Lions back to back, see if anything develops...