way to go clay co

dogfn

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

cong. to Clay County you were great last night if anyone was at that game last night you seen who had the attitudes on the floor last night #5 should have been thrown out of the game.

You're exactly right. I was at the game last night also. I've never seen either

team play before last night. #5's attitude would have had her on the bench at my

school. Number #32 for Clay Co. did a great job guarding Snow. Snow was

fustrated all night. It was a great game and a good win for the Lady Dogs! Hope

to see them at the "Boro"

I have two statements: One from me and the other from #5 father. First of all celina did outplay Clarkrange last night. They shot 25% and Snow could not hit anything and neither could anyone else. And to onthego and kell44, maybe you ought to have watched the game better. First of all #51 had already threw a cheap elbow the play before that had hit #5 in the chin and she played through it, then the next play she threw a flagrant elbow that was away from the ball, and intentionally hit her in the mouth again. #51 had the intent to hurt her and it was very clear. She lost her cool for a moment, but she did a whole lot better than I would have done or anyone else. She continued playing and never retailated. At least she doesn't show that attitude the whole game like some of Celina players do. #5 is an unselfish team player who puts in a lot of extra time and tries to give her team every chance she can to win. She does not jaw at the officials, her own players, the coach or anyone else. My advice is for you to keep your opinions to yourself if you have not seen more than one game or you are a blinded celina fan.

As for Coach Rogers talking to the crowd. It takes a big man and I mean big, to call a sophomore in highschool a little b**** and say bad things to them. The crowd also cursed at the Clarkrange's cheerleaders as they entered the gym. A cop asked if Coach Rogers wanted them threw out, but he said to let it go. Like we said, a whole lot of class. I don't remember anybody talking to your girls like that. Enough said, just hope they get a chance at a tie breaker at state.

Clarkrange had the opportunity to win reagardless, but you could see that the refs obviously called for celina in both games last night. Everytime Clarkrange made a play that shifted momentum the refs broke it with a bad call or flurry of bad calls. post season officating to that point was normal, but it was obvious that it made a tremendous dip during those games. To the refs, I hope they catch this, you are there to call the game by the rules, you are supposed to be emotional detached from the crowd, the coaches and the players and call the game correctly with out emotion. How often do you see officials run from the court after the game. They knew that they had called this game unfairly. I had not see any other officials do that all year. No excuses 25% shooting and lose by three, opportunity was there all game.

"This statement is from an ex-coach whose daughter was involved in this elbow incident. He agrees that Clarkrange had the opportunity to win and was outplayed by Celina. On the flip side, Celina is the dirtiest team he has ever seen play, they throw flargrant elbows throughout the game, they say insulting things to players on the floor as well. They have no sportsmanship either on the team or in the stands. And to anyone who has anything bad to say about his daughter or her sportsmanship to come on up and see him. He wanted me to sign his name so you know who to go to."

Steve Ramsey

Both sides got out of control last night and the players on the floor got way to excited. Which is the fault of the offcials for not getting control of the game better. Because with such a big game a few elbows and extra pushes here and there can result in something very ugly which it just about did. As for the guy who Lamar told to shut up I was sitting fairly close to him and never heard him or anyone else near by use any profainty toward Michelle or any Clarkrange player. It was a great game and another for the books between these two teams without all the extracurricular activities on the floor and in the stands.

I just wanted to say that I was the only one in the gym who actually fault the elbow to the chin. I hadn't done nothing to #51 all game. If someone hit you in the chin I don't think you would like it very much either. I'm glad she has such good sportsmanship with that and with the distict championship game where she wouldn't shake my hand. Which I didn't really care about anyways. But it just shows who has good sportsmanship. She was the one who should have been threw out of the game. I was just out there trying to win a basketball game, not trying to hurt Clay Co. players. I never threw a elbow to try to hurt a player! I was told by alot of people after the game that I was the bigger person to shake her hand when we recieved our trophies.

Jordan Ramsey #5

Only The Strong Survive