All Clinton fans post in here

OrangeCrush23

Can't we all just get...... wait no not with anyone who is glad that s/o got hurt. Karnsbball101 you just wait. someday youll wish you never said that. maybe its the day YOU get hurt. you might want to watch what you say. it might come back and bite you in the..........................but. till then well sit back and watch Clinton win state. taker e z yall.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i want to say i'm sorry about the comment i said about whitt, i was trash talking just to mess with the Clinton fans and i took it to far, i dont wish harm on anyone and whitt is a great player and i have a world of respect for him as a player. I shouldnt have said that. the only reason i was talking trash is because Clinton is one of our rivals kinda of like tennessee and florida. So again i'm saying I'M SORRY and i was totally wrong for saying that.

To all Clinton fans,

I go to Alcoa, and I have watched all Clinton fans posting on these threads, and I've noticed that they have tons and tons of support for their team. So good luck tomorrow, bring the gold ball back home to East Tennessee.

Thanks...I know all of us at CHS appreciate all the support we can get. We may have had our differences before about our teams, but it seems we have settled them. It definitely seems as we are by far the underdog team of the tourney. As there is a 1, 2, 3, 6, 8, 10, and 15 seeds in there, and we are 19th. But if we bring it home (as I know we can), that will just make it that much sweeter. Before the last couple of weeks, I've only been a Dragon supporter and fan, but after this experience I may find myself cheering on the Indians (DB), Tornadoes, Falcons, Tigers (Rockwood), and even some Wildcats (Oak Ridge). Maybe :ph34r:.

I know that Fulton lost, but how did Alcoa do???