All Clinton fans post in here

OrangeCrush23

That's an aweful post. If Clinton sticks they wouldn't have beat you in the region finale. And trust me, if you win region you are a good team. So what you're really saying is that Karns really sticks.

they arent saying anything about Clinton "sticking" but maybe "stinking" but hey Clinton... i do believe that Karns and their little fersner are sitting at home..... we'll car pool if we both win...

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Karns[/url'>bball101' date='Mar 7 2004 - 10:53 PM'] how can u guys post stuff and u cant even play tha game, and when we played u all the last time we diddnt even have jody and u all only beat by 11 and last time he played the mighty dragons he dropped 27. With that size that Clinton has and they have lost 10 games that shows poor coaching u all shouldnt lose a game.

well all that matters is the end huh??? you should complain about losing fersner because i believe Clinton lost someone also...

if your from Karns get out of here and listen you guys definately got out coached when we beat you in district championship and when you lost to Farragut in region...i do believe that's a two game LOSING streak to end the season. so shhhhh don't talk and just go crawl back in your hole and wait until fersner is a senior because that's all you guys have to brag about...when was the last time Karns went to sub-state or state..ohh never you say well that's good to know. and Bradley Central doesn't have kellen pickle and if i do recall Oak Ridge DRILLED THEM WHEN THEY WERE #1 IN THE STATE SCORE 69-53. yes that's right don't talk and stop posting your trash!

how can u guys post stuff and u cant even play tha game, and when we played u all the last time we diddnt even have jody and u all only beat by 11 and last time he played the mighty dragons he dropped 27. With that size that Clinton has and they have lost 10 games that shows poor coaching u all shouldnt lose a game.

Isn't it just like a sore loser...they don't mention the entire story. What was the score of the first Karns Clinton game??? That's right, we won. Who were the players we were missing??? That's right, Mykail and T. So don't talk about missing players and losing, we missed our two best players and still beat you. Why don't you also mention District Championship and your brief stint at Region??? You lost Fersner, so what??? We've lost Whitt (av. 20 ppg), and won the Region. I agree, some people might be overlooking Science Hill for Bradley Central, but I, and the team, are not. We will be ready, but if we lose it won't be for lack of coaching. Lockard is a good coach no matter what you say, but sometimes things just don't go you way...Sometimes shots don't fall...Sometimes teams get hot at the right time of the game. Things happen, but you can't blame them all on coaches.

I like your post WacoJaco. I'm sure they'll be ready to play as well. You don't go 28-8 for no reason. But the OrangeCrush will do their best to get in their heads and we'll be packed in like before.

Edited by OrangeCrush23

The Clinton coaching staff, led by Lockard, has 2 regular season district titles, 2 district tournament titles, and a region title in their three years together; I think a lot of staffs would take that. Has Clinton had talent? You bet, but every one of these kids has worked extremely hard to improve their game - this improvement doesn't happen by chance. Any coach will tell you that