All Clinton fans post in here

OrangeCrush23

CPA[/url]chaingang' date='Mar 17 2004 - 11:02 PM'] What about us GW Bush Fans? Where do we post?

I know, nobody likes a smart butt.

Could not pass it up. Go George in 04!

2.jpg

You can post in here all you want...You're not the first to make a joke about CHS and our relation to former Pres. I've heard them all during the last 4 years.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well OrangeCrush, I can probably tell you at about 3:30 tomorrow, looks like it will be another defensive game just like the others have been.

Sorry. I'm not really up to date on the AA schedule. I would like to make it to your game, but I'm not sure it's possible. I'm riding with a friend, but he has a baseball game at 11, so we might be able to leave until 3. But if it rains, we'll be there a lot earlier. COME ON RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to burst yall's bubble, BUT your basketball's team season is going to be over tonight after they play Bradley.

GO BEARS!!

Hey bud, way to be real classy. That kind of thing sheds light on what kind of program Bradley Central has and what their fans are like. I usually let teams decide who will win rather than forecast on this website. So let's let the teams play, ok??? And if you win, I'm sure you'll put something else smart here. But if you don't, I won't be as trashy as you and rub it in your face...And I'm sure someone will point at me and call me names for even thinking our team could win. That's what I like about Orange Crush, we say what we feel but we don't try to embarass people or do you what you did.

Thanks...for adding fuel to our fire.

BCHS, yes the game does need to be played, and yes the Bears are the favorite to win this game, but what you dont know is about the last 3 or 4 games Clinton has played they have been supposedly the underdogs. And no i wont be as nice as my friend, if Clinton wins you better believe ill be rubbing it in on you for making such a comment as that.

Well all I got to say is Clinton lost the game in the first half. The Dragons played a great second half though. Build on it. Bradley has a great team and I'll pull for them the rest of the way. My team (DB) didn't fair so well, again. But we'll keep coming 'till we wear 'um down.

can't wait till football season

WaCo :o JaCo