Summertown

blik

Summertown sold out its alotment in 15 minutes Sunday afternoon.

FRA should only bring a couple hundred folks, so there should be some tickets available at the gate - but not many. I'd suggest you get there early (no later than 5:00) and get in line.

At the girls' game Saturday, people began lining-up at around 4:00 PM.

Hope you get in ....

Yea, we only have a couple hundred in our entire school, so we'll definately have unsold tickets. I was on of the last to buy my ticket and there were still a whole lot left. We have a good, loud crowd at home games, but sometimes its lacking on the road. Hopefully enough fans show up to keep the gym loud when SHS's on offense too. Good luck to all involved. Also, Big 48, remember how you wanted to meet me? well, this is the first game we'll both be at, but if you dare to enter the ridiculously unruly FRA fan section, you better be wearing blue and white. :(

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, the FRA section was a bunch of parents at regions when they played Goodpasture, so that isn't too intimidating. Second, I'll be at the CPA game. I'd rather watch a team play basketball instead of pass it around. Plus Summertown is quite a bit further than CPA. Thanks for the invitation though.

hmm, Bellevue and the middle of nowhere alike, sarcasm is completely lost on you. sorry if I confused you...