Sycamore vs. Bolivar

okiedoke

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first of all, nobody expected Sycamore to come this far anyway. yes they are extremely undersized and out athleted a lot of the time but they will still play hard no matter who they are playing! yes they are playing bolivar the #1 team in AA but that does not matter, win or lose they will play till the end and bolivar will know they have been in a game.

I hope # 35 gets whats coming to him and the crowd.

Whats that supposed to mean? You know this reminds me alot of last seasons football team going into the first round. A big bad South Side talked smack all week, they said they were going to kill us, and that we should stay home. Sycamore didnt have the athletes they had. We had short, white, scrawny, underclassmen. BUT WE WON... putting up 3 in a blink of an eye. This isnt football but upsets DO happen. We came this far from being fifth seed in the district. There is no way that Sycamore will lay down for Bolivar. The three will be in full effect, and Pierce is due for a good game. SEE YA IN BOLIVAR!

TTTTTTTTTTTRRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEE!

WARNING!!! Bolivar do not underestimate the Sycamore team. Something about that bunch is special. Sounds to me that they were just a couple of shots or called fouls away from upsetting Giles Co. I personally saw what they can and have done to Southside on the football field and if memory serves me correctly they did something similiar to McNairy Co. in football a few years prior that. There basketball team seems to be cut in the same mold and pulled upsets both last year and several this year as well (check the scoreboards page on the Tennessean website. They play with tremendous heart. Many people give it lip service but those dudes do it! Bolivar, be on your "A" game because if you don't, well......

Bolivar Central IN A CAKE WALK. THEY JUST NEED TO PREPARE THEMSELVES FOR THE FIRST ROUND OF STATE WHERE THEY MOST LIKELY WILL MEET RALEIGH-EGYPT OUT OF MEMPHIS. THAT WILL BE THE GAME TO SEE. I WISH Sycamore THE BEST OF LUCK THEY WILL TRULY NEED IT. I SEE Bolivar Central AND MLK WITH THE EASIEST TRIPS TO STATE EVEN THOUGH ALL OF THE HOME TEAMES WILL HAVE A MAJOR ADVANTAGE

You wont win AT Bolivar. Too much noise and Brian Lake will bring the house down thats for sure. I wish I could witness it but I know I will have nowhere to sit. Good Luck Bolivar.

By The Way, I doubt there are any racial comments from Sycamores fans...you are going to be in Bolivar. You will probably keep your mouth shut unless spoken to. :D