Dragons back on FIRE

cdragonz123

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How pathetic you spoiled little rich kids from Farragut are! Lets see is we can get on coacht and out prose the Clinton kids. It is a true sign of weakness when you get beat in basketball ( the sport you've been running your mouth on here all season about ), and then try to find other sports that your better than Clinton in and start posting about how much better you are in that. When Clinton beat you at Clinton, it was the referees. You couldn't wait for a rematch in the region, remember? Now that rematch also went the way of the Dragons, so now it's " we are getting ready for another state championship in soccer and baseball". Grow up and go lick your wounds in your BMW's before soccer practice.

How pathetic you spoiled little rich kids from Farragut are! Lets see is we can get on coacht and out prose the Clinton kids. It is a true sign of weakness when you get beat in basketball ( the sport you've been running your mouth on here all season about ), and then try to find other sports that your better than Clinton in and start posting about how much better you are in that. When Clinton beat you at Clinton, it was the referees. You couldn't wait for a rematch in the region, remember? Now that rematch also went the way of the Dragons, so now it's " we are getting ready for another state championship in soccer and baseball". Grow up and go lick your wounds in your BMW's before soccer practice.

you're right it was the refs the first time in clinton and it was only a 6 point game...im not arguing about the game friday ngiht it was a great basketball game and good luck to you all you have a very talented team! my only comments about the team are that if the refs start watching the inside play then you all might be in trouble but other than that yall have a great shot! also, not everyone from farragut is rich so i do wish that you try to remember that....it's hard that everyone you meet thinks that about you but thats stereotyping i guess! and about the fans...the only thing i've had to say is...you're not statebound yet...just a warning not a poke at them at all, it's just typically not a good thing to count your chickens before they've hatched

Hey statebound i believe your from Farragut. You know what statebound. What place did your team come in in the region. UUUh 2nd place i believe it was. With a loss to Clinton in the finals. I never said Clinton was going to win state all i said was that Clinton will not get blown out by anyone in the state right now.

his name is stateMENT not statebound....try reading

Hey statebound i believe your from Farragut. You know what statebound. What place did your team come in in the region. UUUh 2nd place i believe it was. With a loss to Clinton in the finals. I never said Clinton was going to win state all i said was that Clinton will not get blown out by anyone in the state right now.

im havent ever said the refs were the problem by the way.... never even said that the last shot should have even been called a foul... no ref would ever call that one with a sec left inside the paint... its just basketball.... but all i am saying is you guys need to settle down a little bit.... i mean goodness... you guys have only won the region right now... you have a good team but geeze settle down till you at the very least win substate and go to state which i think you will.... you clinton boys can brag about your awesome team and how great you are after state or even substate and ill also be there saying good job right with you...

and its statement bud... as in make a statement by doing something in state

Edited by STATEment04

What do you all think about the Clinton SH game? you think Clinton will win this one. And people dont come in here saying yea i think Clinton will pull off the upset again. Because in the district or region tourneys Clinton didnt pull off 1 upset because they were a #1 seed and didnt play the other # 1 seed in the region in Bearden. They have home court advantage in this next game so Clinton is said to be the higher seed in this. So no it cant be an upset.