LA's road to the Gold Ball

goosevol

TO tell the truthe i really don't think LA's people was paying attention cause I eman they said it and I clapped and then I was like oh my gosh Ic an't believe I just clapped ........... Either way I was for JC casue I eman there our district and I want our district to do good!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations LA! What an amazing comeback! It usually takes at least one "miracle" win to win the gold (Jackson Co. last year winning against Austin East with what...1.9 seconds to go?). Now you have your miracle...pour it on! Gibson Co. had a relatively easy schedule, but LA will need to play much better than Saturday night. I was surprised and disappointed though to hear the crowd cheer Jackson Co's loss. Don't they think LA can beat JC again? Once the playoffs start, we should be pulling for all the Upper Cumberland teams and put district rivalry aside. Cheering for McMinn is cheering for a much tougher road to the state championship. When I heard McMinn won by 15, that told me 7AA isn't as strong as we thought. Take your A game to Murfreesboro!!!

Jackson County lost by 15 because they were fouling at the end, belive me the game was colse. JC was up 4 in the second half! I hate to hear LA cheered when we lost, though it does not suprise me! Good luck to the LA PLAYERS and fans like 02wildcat that I know was hoping we met in the finals! :D

You're right bob77...not only that I have friends and a very special friend not to name her name from Jackson Co., but to honor 7AA. Jackson Co. has been a great teams for the last 1/2 decade and probably be a contender from now on. I didn't cheer when I heard the score I was stunned more than anything. Tell Marissa that she has been one of the all time greats in Jackson Co. and the players on the 4-peats teams will have left a legacy for Kermit Forkum!!... :D

Excuse me....I believe that LA has beaten Oliver Springs this year...I'm not for sure about South Greene but I know we put a whoopin on Greenville earlier during a tourny this season. I know that you're going to say well Seymour beat Sevier Co., that beat LA....thats true....we realize already that Seymour is champions this year the other seven teams are just playing for the silver..."all bow down and pay homeage to Seymour".....Seymour is a good team and so is LA but if we match up...you better bring your A game because we're gonna brings ours fully loaded!!! Livingston is cocked locked and ready to rock the Boro' this year!!... :D

Hey Wilcat fans!! I know you are Livingston Academy.. But by reading most of the posts on here I see you call yourselfs LA for short.. So I was wondering if when you're in the stands on Thursday afternoon you are going to chant the ole Randy Newman song from the 80's entitled :: "I Love LA", It's a catchy little tune!! B)

The school spirit is always like a sixth player at the BORO!! Good luck to all teams involved.. Just a reminder :) GC fans are very passionate about their sports team

and will be very vocal on Thursday in support of the Lady Pioneers.. ;)

it doesnt matter who youve beat in the past and whos beat you it just matters who playes good in tournament time situations.since livingston cheered against us when we played mcminn im hoping gibson countywill win state now.its pretty bad when your own district goes against you.gibson county all the way.