#22 Alyson Butler

bob77

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alyson is a good player. Last years point guard graduated and she has taken her place nicely.

Some D1 schools are already looking at her. During the region tourney I saw her play 2

completely games though. Against Bledsoe County she scored and went to the goal, but the next night against McMinn she played timid and scared; but don't get me wrong she is an excellent player and still has 2 years to improve.

Yes, she is leaving the Valley, the story will be on tonite on the local news stations. I have been told that Dan Rather and 60 minutes are also going to do a show, Any way it appears that she will be leaving B-ball behind and taking a job right here on Coacht. as a secret Moderator for one year then, she is going to do profile work with the FBI and the CIA. However all this could change if she gets a call back from the psychic hotline or American Idol.

Somebody just went up 2 points on the gay scale!

For Informational Purposes ONLY: 2:30 p.m.

Alyson and her Mother are on their way to Murfeesburro to watch the Championship games. She called and asked me to please get on here and make a post stating that She is NOT leaving Walker Valley to transfer anywhere! She is Very happey where she is at, she loves her Coach and the other players, and will be ready next year for another shot at State!

Go Chargerettes!