OS vs. Cheatham Co.

OSHSman

Hey ( qark242 ) us as fans may not have a whole lot of knowledge on Oliver Springs , but I can almost guarantee you that those Lady Cubs knows what they are going up against. And as for the comment on another reply , Cheatham County also has a great defense and offense. As most of the players on the CC teams says defense wins ball games. So how do you think Cheatham County has won 27 straight games. My prediction still stands CC wins by 5 to 10 points...

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have any of you even seen atterbury play this year?? I'd be willin to bet money that she out plays hall... bank it...

:P Well, the game's over and Hall completely shut down Atturbury today. And it took triple-teaming by CC to just slow Hall down and keep her to double digits.

Like some A-1 with that crow...........?

I thought Hall's quickness and aggressiveness on defense rattled Atteberry. There were a couple of times that Hall went for a steal and Atteberry got by her, but Hall recovered and shut down the driving lane. That probably hasn't happened a lot to her. Hall forced her to shoot quicker than she wanted and there was quite a few ugly shots.

This, however, will make Atteberry better as long as she plays good AAU ball and Cheatham plays a tougher schedule next year. She'll probably finish those shots

Yeah, Casey didn't play well, but neither did Hall. With both stars neutralized, the other teams had to step up. Chris Nolan stepped up huge for the Cubs but couldn't do it all. OS played a good game. Good luck to them the rest of the way. The Cubs will be back though, you can believe that. Good season to the Lady Cubs. I enjoyed the ride.