Wayne County at CPA

Bighurt

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off, congratulations to CPA and FRA both on winning their sectionals games and getting their teams to state. Tonight CPA was dominant in every category. On defense, they pretty much shut everyone down but #12, who was able to drive and make baskets. Besides him, nobody else on the court for WC seemed to do much of anything. Not saying they don't have anyone, just what i saw tonight. Sikes, Hobgood, and House all played well (on the offensive end especially), as did everyone else. I left a little into the 4th, but CPA was dominating pretty much the whole game up to that point. Props to my boy Chris White for knocking down a huge 3 off the bench in the 2nd that helped CPA get some momentum when they were only up about 7 (never seen a guy that big hit a 3 B) ). Anyways, great job again to CPA on a solid performance and good luck in state. Hopefully I'll be there cheering on our region.

CPA played very well tonight, they played unselfish and that is why they one. House came out ready to play in his last game at CPA, sikes also had one of his nights like every other one. CPA is tough to beat when they have 4 guys contributing in the same night. I really don't see many people that can put 5 guys on the floor to match up against CPA. Much love Big48Eagle, thanks for comin tonight. Look for CPA to go all the way, first birth the state tourney in school history!!!

I thought that this was a very well played game. The fans for CPA and Wayne County were great!! It was definitely a great atmosphere for high school basketball.

It was nice to see 2 students (one from each school) dressed up in there teams colors walking out together complimenting one anothers student sections.

Good luck to CPA, a very impressive win.

I would like to note, just for the record, that NCS fans are showing tremendous class by supporting their region at games and on this board(both this thread and the FRA one). For all the trash that is talked, its good to see people stepping up and giving credit where it is due once they are eliminated. You guys arent as bad as you've been made out to be.

Thanks casa, u are pretty too, very true about the support from other schools. Props to my boy Big48Eagle and jarrett anderson for supportin CPA tonight. Also props to the ezell boys for comin, if anyone came that i forgot, my bad, and thanks. Look out for CPA in state. Good luck to everyone else, and casa keep.

I would like to note, just for the record, that NCS fans are showing tremendous class by supporting their region at games and on this board(both this thread and the FRA one). For all the trash that is talked, its good to see people stepping up and giving credit where it is due once they are eliminated. You guys arent as bad as you've been made out to be.

As a lot of people like to say, I'm really not an NCS fan, just a coacht fan. LOL just kidding. Thanks for the compliment. We really aren't bad guys, and i know if it hadn't been for Jamont playing at Glencliff tonight, NCS03 and hsfootballfan would've been there supporting CPA too. Looking forward to hopefully seeing these teams play at state.