Best All Around Players

Radius

I don't know much about Dougher, but Chris Bach, only a sophomore, definitely makes this list. Bach can flat out ball! I am lucky enough to be able to say I have played select with him. He is a real impact player and a timely goal scorer. Great team mate too! He is one I wish was still on my select team! I miss playing with him!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bach was one that I really enjoyed playing with. I was dissappointed when he left the PSA Assault team for TNFC. I enjoyed my days playing with him. We seemed to have a connection through our run in the summer of 03. He scored the goals, and I stopped the goals for our team. We had a pretty impressive run, and kinda snuck up on a lot of teams tying the florida state champs, the louisiana state champs, and even tying TNFC. Not to mention wins over highly skilled teams from Arkansas, Oklahoma and Tennessee. Bach is a great player, and I have a lot of respect for him.

I was out this weekend watching soccer games and I happen to see the best. He is 6 I think. I was waiting for a game to start and saw the little ones getting ready for a game across the way. I was amazed at the ball skills and how he was watching the field of play. His coach put him up as a forward about half way through the first half and he scored 2 goals in about 5 minutes. I watched the coach move him back to midfield. He must have told him just pass the ball up and stay on his half of the field. You could see the desire to go up forward but he would always pass it off. There was one that got winded and he ran off and sat in his mom lap and she made him go back out on the field. If you have never seen the little ones play I encourage you to do so. BACK to the boy. He well could be the next young teen to play pro soccer. If he lived in Florida or California but he is to be the best we have in Tennessee today for his age. The sad thing I watched a much older group play and there so many that this child had better skills than. The question should be what makes this child great and how can we use it to benefit all young players. Remember he was only 6.I think

Edited by chip