Class 1A GOLD BALL (CHAMPION)...

TheAnswer9

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

B) Hey Excel117dm !

I know that I read these comments about the Temple and the Skogen boys with a biased mind-- However- I don't understand the need to atack them?

They are a great goup of kids that are having the time of their lives--

I am their uncle and I didn't know that Caleb could dunk-- White men can jump!

I believe he is only 6"1

I haven't seen him play defense this year-- however- last year that was the best part of his game-- I thought-anyway-

Are you a CCS grad/fan??? That rivalry is something between CCS and Temple!

No love lost on that rivalry at all-- Get over it - The Skogens chose to go to Temple and not CCS-- Move on--

Go Temple!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck to all the teams in State this year!

Good luck to CCS as well-- it sounds like you all had a great team and year! It sounds like the games with you and Temple were great- B)

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im not affiliated with ccs at all and i didnt mean to bash the skogens at all either... i know they are both good players... i mean you have to be in order to put up 41 against college heights... however, in the game at CPA this year, we saw little defensive effort out of #11 for most of the game...

myway, if they can dunk thats great... i dont recall seeing him throw down last year though... and i hope you dont dislike me simply because of my ties to the school that ended Temple's however many game winning streak by beating them twice this year

sincerely,

the @SS

Tomorrow is the big day! It's time to see who will be the remaining 4 teams there! I'm sure that all the teams are really excited and ready to go! I know here in g-field is ready to play! We have been really excited all week and the boys are ready to play! I hope that all of the game are played well and everything will go fair! The top schools pick to win are Temple, CPA, and G-Field! I hear that CPA is really good! But playing in the State Tournment is totally different than playing in a regular high schol gym. Temple and G-Field have the advantage over CPA because they played last year and have an idea on how to play. I hope everything will go well. I think that the Temple and Halls will be a great game. Halls have a great passion to win. It will be a nail biter! Good Luck To Everybody Up There!!!