White Station Back AGAIN

hshoops

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

White Station has played at least 3 of the teams ranked. And if u wanna get deep into it WACO. WS played BC after they had a tough game with a team from Puerto Rico that had a 7'foot guard and a 7'3 center, Peter John Ramos.and the game before that WS played a team from Alaska with one of the best juniors in the nation on the team. BC had an easy with GIles COunty before they played WS. Check yo stuff. U tell me u had a harder schedule, WS or BC? U think BC could go 23-1 in Memphis? U gotta respect us.

Yo skinny, how bout givin BC some respect. They beat you, get over it. No excuses please. The team from Puerto Rico was not all that. Just a bunch of thugs if you ask me. Giles Co. would not be a easy game for anybody, get real. Considering BC beat WS, yes I do think BC would go at least 23-1 in Memphis. You check your stuff.

WAco :) jaCO

1) Giles Co is a very good team. Period.

2) Would Bradley Central go 23-1 in Memphis. I don't think so but that's not a knock on BC. Going 23-1 in Memphis is incredibly hard for anybody to do, including White Station.

3) Both White Station and Bradley Central have lost games to good teams that they later avenged( Fairley and McMinn Co) and if BC had another crack at Cleveland( for the fourth time) they'd probably hand them a sound beating. From the accounts I read here on Coacht it sounded like BC just had a bad night that night. Hey, it happens. My only point is if Bradley is allowed to have a bad night shouldn't the two-time defending state champions be allowed the same? Bottom line: WS and BC is most likely your final. Hopefully, this will all be settled then.

btw--Thanks Waco for the Pickel update. I hope he has a good tournament.

Edited by Pantherbert

Well I can say how close to 100% Jonathan Ball is, and that is not close at all. He is wearing a bandage the size of Murfreesboro on his knee and doesn't have near the speed and agility he had before the injury. He played only 8 minutes in the game against Dyersburg, just to get a feel for the game. He should still be a solid player off the bench, but don't expect him to be the same Ball that he was before the injury.

As for Taylor Schall, he hasn't missed any games in the district or region tournaments due to injury. He also played against Dyersburg and I haven't heard anything about an injury. However, he hasn't played up to par in the last few games so he may be slightly hurt.

The real question for White Station is J.P. Prince. The extraordinarily talented junior can take over the state tournament and carry the Spartans to the Title. Since being benched in the district championship by Wooddale, J.P. has lit up every team WS has come up against.

ok White Station is obviously the favorite and if you say that Bradley Central is then you dont know what your talking about. bradley mightve beaten White Station once but it was an extremely close game and White Station has one 90% of the games against Bradley Central all time. ive seen both play and when White Station is at their best they cant be beaten by anyone in the state of tennessee and they have at least 10 player who can flat out play and Bradley Central doesnt have near the depth of White Station. so if both teams are at their best consider it White Station with another state title