IF IF IF IF IF

WashedUp

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is what i think: Channing Coffey(definitely), Tyler Smith(if he stays), Zach Holt, Deron Garrett( has unlimited potential, lots of shooting ability), Corey Perry.

Other possibilities: Daren Holt( trey shooting machine) definitely talented. Zach might get some playing time, can shoot three from anywhere at any time he wishes, gifted shooter. Things are not looking too bad for Giles Co. basketball next year!!! :)

GO BOBCATS!!! :)

I'm not real sure why everyone is bashing Coach Holt, or how it started, but come on...Coach Holt is a great guy and a good coach. He does his thing, and let's his boys do their's. He did get a gold ball. So, he might not be the greatest coach of all time, but he does have more than many coaches have...a state championship. So, the Bobcats didn't win it this year. So, Tyler might be leaving...he might need to in order to open more doors...understandable for such a talented player. But does that give reason to bash a coach, a coach with a state championship mind you? I don't think so. But you guys are gonna do and say what you are gonna do and say, as do I. Some are gonna agree. Some will disagree. And that is the point, I guess. But now you know where sds2004 stands. She stands behind Giles Co. and Coach Holt. And for those of you who have read my other posts may find me hypocritical, but I'm not. The opinion I stated in my last post still holds true, but I still support my school. That is all.

I'm not real sure why everyone is bashing Coach Holt, or how it started, but come on...Coach Holt is a great guy and a good coach. He does his thing, and let's his boys do their's. He did get a gold ball. So, he might not be the greatest coach of all time, but he does have more than many coaches have...a state championship. So, the Bobcats didn't win it this year. So, Tyler might be leaving...he might need to in order to open more doors...understandable for such a talented player. But does that give reason to bash a coach, a coach with a state championship mind you? I don't think so. But you guys are gonna do and say what you are gonna do and say, as do I. Some are gonna agree. Some will disagree. And that is the point, I guess. But now you know where sds2004 stands. She stands behind Giles Co. and Coach Holt. And for those of you who have read my other posts may find me hypocritical, but I'm not. The opinion I stated in my last post still holds true, but I still support my school. That is all.

good post coach holt.

IF IF IF IF Coach K from Duke was hired I'm sure this team would be much improved! I mean really, get a life! Giles County lost, so lets take every aspect of their season and bash them! Lets start with them not making it back to defend their title (understandable), then lets talk about how awful they're going to be next year because Tyler may leave (ridiculous), then lets get back to talking about how rude the fans are because they stand up and shout rather than sit there like they have no clue (jealous), and finally lets jump on Coach Holt because its obviously his fault that we aren't packing our bags right now! I mean why dont you get a job and drop this stupid thread and talk about teams that are still playing! I'm not even sure of who all is in the tournament because you people can't help but bash us! If we were such a bad team and all of your predictions came true, then what else is there to talk about?? Say I told you so and move on!

CBbarkley, we're still unsure of whether he will be staying or leaving! Either way, he has my full support, and I will be watching him next year in P-Town or Oak Hill!

LEBRON WHO?