Clay County

handyy

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep. hes the same darn coch yuins had lest yer and yuins didn win any games then. yuins aint gona beet my dawgs. 2 yer ago he fel don on the gron juz lik a dawg barkin ovor on 3 bas. he yeled at or boyz an my mom. hez nuttin but a show bote.

Edited by rbsdawgs

Clay Co. is returning most of there starters from last year...just like Pickett Co. and RBS...they should be the top 3 teams this year...but you cant forget monterey...even though they lost some players...they have a great coach and they could suprise a few teams...H.S. and Clarkrange are really going to be hurting...but we will just have to wait and see what happens...

this district will be one to keep an eye on. RBS, Celina, and Pickett are all returning a lot of starters. Monterey is rebuilding, but Coach Looper can build a team. He will have Monterey ready to play and any one of these teams can win on any day. I think the district will be really tight this year.