Jordan Bean

bigknocka8

bigknocka8, #82 isn't at Tech anymore. Just wasn't a good fit. He is currently attending Vol State, getting his grades in order, and working out.

Did you play against him? He played his senior year at 172 lbs, but is up to 194 and as strong a kid you will see at his size. If he decides to persue football, he would rather walk on at MTSU or WKU, if the opportunity would exist. Would mean he would have to sit out a year.

Thanks for asking, and if you know him, encourage his return. He can play.

I'm sorry that Tech did not work out for him. I really hope that he gives football a shot so one day he doesn't look back and say what if. I would like to see him walk on at MTSU since I am a middle fan. I watched him from his freshmen to senior year and it was amazing how much stronger he got. His whole body was ripped and I have no clue how he got so much faster. I am wondering if he still has his speed since he has added this weight and hasn't played in a while? Is he serious about trying to come back? I hope that he gets his grades in order and gives it another shot.

Also how does White House football look next year? Do you think that any freshmen will make an impact next season?

He didn't lose any speed. Jordon had raw speed that needed to be refined with technique. If he wants to play again is up to him.

Really don't know how WH will look this year They have some linemen returning and some good offensive players. I'm sure they will find a way to win.

bigknocka8, #82 isn't at Tech anymore. Just wasn't a good fit. He is currently attending Vol State, getting his grades in order, and working out.

Dandy,

If you don't mind.....

What's your view/opinion of Tech? Why do you feel that this wasn't a good fit? We're not really pro or con on Tech but just trying to get some early info.

Edited by NoDoubt

Nodoubt, Tech is a fine school. Good academics. Jordon walked on, and was promised equal treatment. He didn't receive the same bennies as the scholarship athletes and this bothered him as a promise not kept. He is a hard worker and was probably, pound for pound, the strongest and one of the fastest freshmen there. Didn't feel he would ever get an equal opportunity.

He ended up in several fights, (never fought in his life),no coaches ever checked the dorms out (we were told they do) and he said the drugs (especially pot) was rampant. I can attest first hand to pot use, as I spent the night at Jordons request. The smell was overbearing and the football players were part of the issue. A complaint to the dorms helped a day or two, but eventually right back to status quo.

Jordon is quiet and didn't adjust well and decided he didn't need to be in that enviroment. E-mail me your # and I'll be happy to call you.My e-mail address: (man, with my reputation, this isn't safe!!!lol Dbean38@aol.com