Does Grace or Temple even have a chance?

fatchance

There are two kinds of dumb people... those who are smart enough to realize they're dumb and those who are so dumb they don't even realize it. As long as the defending champ is alive put your money on them. (oh, Mr. Sandie, that's just a figure of speech... I promise I don't gamble)

Edited by Dalton91

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not involved in 1a at all, but I have been reading this thread and I bet there a lot of people feeling stupid now. I'm not going to mention any names (CPAster and wardy especially). It seems as if it is Unaka and Grace will be in the Finals. A lot of people on here said Grace and Temple wouldn't win a game. "What I can tell you is that Grace does not have the team to make it to the SHIP." Wow, what a gawdy statement. I guess none of you will be making any comments on here, except to attack, but I don't care. I just think it's funny that most of you were ABSOLUTELY SURE that Grace wouldn't even make it to the 2nd round, but here they are in the Championship. Good luck Unaka and Alcoa, bring it back home to ET.

When it is all said and done with both Grace and maybe Temple will have the chance to play CPA and they are both going to get the same thing out of it, a free trip back home and a L to go with it. But you have to admire the spirits of the fans. So yall little East Tennessee fans pack up yall things and head back home cause it is time for a Middle Tennessee team to win the state. Go CPA. I guess there is only one more thing to say and that is "Get On Our Level!"

ahhh...the cocky CPA fan is proven wrong...hope you have a good trip home

he yall...whoever was posting this and dissing Temple and Grace r wrong...and look now...grace is in the championship game...and it wasent just luck that we beat the #1 team (in my oppinion) in the state...and as much as i do nto like Temple...they are a good team and i think that they should have beat Unaka....but anywaz it all comes down to tomorrow

Congrats to Grace for their victory against the unstoppable, mighty, CPA basketball team :justwrestle: ...lol..I hope some of their fans will issue apologies for their comments on here. Even though Grace beat our team, I do feel somewhat better now that Grace has DEFEATED CPA. good luck in the championship..

Most of the posts that were pro-CPA (especially the trash talking ones) are not even CPA fans. Just because posters get on here and talk trash for or against a team doesn't mean they are fans of that team.

As a CPA fan, I am proud that most (not all) of or fans respect their opponents and win and lose with class, congratulating our opponents when they beat us.

Edited by divepix

youshouldstay, actually no I do not. I think CPA has a really good ball team, but not yesterday, Grace was actually better. via a tip-in or not. Looking at CPA's schedule and all of the media hype about them, some of the "posters" actually took it to heart and bashed several teams on here. If you have taken offense to my posts, I sincerely apologize, we are all die hard fans but you need to peruse back through the topics and look at all of the threads and some of the comments made about the other 7 teams in this tounament. I'm sure they will stop after yesterdays' results, but all in all, the entire fan base of all the teams here in the boro was great.