Baylor-McMinn Co scrimmage?

mtnman

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im not saying that baylor and mccallie are the only ones... however unlike alot of coaches... rather than put their players back in harms way before the season starts, in order to win a scrimmage they will just stick to the plan and let their players take a scrimmage loss so they properly evaluate their talent

I spoke with one of the referees from the McMinn Co. Baylor friendly match recently, and from what he had to say, Baylor looked solid in the first half, but came out flat in the second, and McMinn took advantage of it. That's all I know about the game, I still believe the Raiders are the better team, but McMinn co. is also solid, I can't take anything from a friendly match..

Guest albert

that does show u that mcminn can take advantage of situations they need too. that's a good sign. that should help them. but i heard baylor just didn't seem to be baylor. that they seemed slugish. idk i wasn't there. i just heard.

Ok I will clear things up for everyone... I talked to Kyle Owens (senior soccer player for Mcminn County) tonight about the scrimage against Baylor, and he said that Baylors good enough to beat them on any given day. Baylor played their starters less than Mcminn County did, but the only score Baylor got on Mcminn was when they put in their 2nd or 3rd string goalie. He also talked about how they were a heck of team, and should have a great season. Goodluck to both teams this year- Go Tribe!