NO RESPECT!

TigerFan24

i for one ain't whining......i just hope we beat CPA on the court.....these message boards wont matter then.......the best team will win if the officials do their job and nothing more....and yes Tank, it does look a little odd the way the matchups were

picked, but i'm also glad we get to play the picked winner first. shows some guts on someones part....."GO TIGERS"

Yes I agree, im tired of all this respect and non respect crap. Let the players show everything. Good Luck to both teams and lets hope for a great game.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am very proud of our boys for getting this far. It just seems like they stacked everything against us. We are the underdog again, and thats the way we like it. I personally dont care if they bring UT's mens team there to play, (Not that it would be much of a contest) It is just as if no one thinks that we have a chace to pull of a major upset, which is what we have done all year according to the "experts".

Look, if the Tigers want to make a statement they have a perfect opportunity ahead of them on Wed. at 10:30. I think that the boys will respond accordingly and turn some heads. We have 5,000 people in our town and i expect a few more than that to be there supporting. The Tigers are just getting pshed aside and i dont see it happening that way.

Respect is always earned, i inderstand that, but havent they done that? Good luck Tigers, apparently your gonna need it.

Guest doubledouble101

Hey guys this post is not to be against anyone or to make anyone mad. first of all I am a CPA fan and would like to say a couple things. One thing Rockwood fan of most of the people you are talking to on these threads are fans from others schools that are in CPA's district or region so obviously they are going to be pulling for CPA. And that is why they are on here stating there thoughts. It seems to me that the Rockwood fans are getting on here upset about the public private stuff and the o.v.e.r.a.t.e.d, underated no respect issue. when infact to what i know there is hardly any CPA fans at all argueing with you guys.

So it looks to me that the Rockwood fan are just fighting with themselves, and upset. You guys are just talking back and forth to each other making no progress because you guys are just stating the same things over and over agian. And as you can see there is hardly any CPA fans argueing on here because they are not worring about coacht or what this person think or what someone else think that lives on the other side of the state. They are just staying quiet not argueing on coacht and just looking forward to the game. Because as we all know at the boro is where it counts and how you play is the only thing that really matters.

Edited by doubledouble101

The people on here are not Rockwood players, we are fans. So why would we need to sit quite and think about playing in the game? And I have seen no argueing between people. I have seen several Rockwood fans wanting respect. The fact is I think we got as much respect as we deserve at the moment. If Rockwood goes out and beats CPA then more will be earned, if Rockwood goes out and loses, none will be lost. Honestly I don't think this is the place to talk about he Private-Public debate for two reasons. One it will be fixed in a couple years, and two there is a board just for that. But I would love to get some CPA fans on here and so we both can just talk about the game. And maybe we both can protest such an early game...cause boy I hardly get up that early. :P

im a CPA fan... im lookin forward to the game and yeah it would be nice if it wasnt at 10:30, but whatever...

i have enough of this public-private crap... CPA doesnt recruit... if we have superior athletes, its either luck that they attend the school or the result of hard work... personally i dont know how a large public school doesnt have an advantage on a small school like CPA that doesnt recruit... im not complaining about that though -- im complaining that everyone else is complaining

Who cares about respect....Rockwood just go down to state and play your game, and if it is good enough to win than great but if not than you gave it your best....and be proud of a great season....you are one of the last eight teams left in your divison.....People get all upset about people wanting others to pick them to win....unlike football polls don't matter, this is basketball season and all that matters is winning on the court....so go down there and win 3 games in a row and then you will have the respect you want......good luck tigers

You wonder why CPA is the favorite? Here's a stat that should open the eyes of the survivors, you fans, and CoachT posters. This is how he 1A finalists did against each other:

CPA: 7-0 Toughest schedule and best results against a tough schedule. Only 2 of these games were at home. Average margin of victory - 10 points.

Halls: 1-0 Over Greenfield

Temple: 4-3 Three wins over Grace. 2 losses to CPA

Grace: 1-4 Three losses to Temple; 1 loss to CPA

Rockwood: 0-0 Suspect schedule

Unaka: 0-1 Lost to Temple

Greenfield: 0-1 Lost to Halls

FRA: 0-4 All 4 losses to CPA

Can everyone now admit that CPA is the class of the tourney?

But I realize that they must bring their A-game 3 times to win.